We are on the lookout for enthusiastic and passionate teachers and teaching assistants with experience of special education needs.
- Working in the Southover Partnership School as a teacher or teaching assistant.
- Working as part of our outreach team as a teacher or teaching assistant.
- Working with our senior leadership team to create and deliver innovative SEND solutions.
- Working as a speech and language therapist, educational psychologist or specialist teacher, as part of our Specialist Support team, to assess pupil needs, carry out observations and plan and supervise programmes of work.
Download our application pack below or contact us for more information
- Head of Southover Outreach Services >
- Science Teacher >
- English Teacher >
- Art, Design & Photography Teacher>
Benefits of working with us
As a valued member of our team you will receive;
- Termly contracted or permanent work
Most of our outreach work is offered on termly contracts with pre-arranged days and hours. We also have various permanent posts available within the Southover Partnership School.
- Regular in-house training training
Run at least once a term on areas such as SEND and behaviour management, tailored to meet the needs of staff.
- Support by visit and by telephone
Our senior management team have a wealth of classroom practitioner experience. From in-school visits to out of hours telephone support, they will support you every step of the way in your work.
- Flexible working
We take into consideration your individual circumstances and endeavour to find you a work placement which will suit your needs.
- Childcare vouchers
A tax efficient way of paying towards childcare costs, saving tax and NI contributions.
The Southover Partnership is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to the safeguarding of children and all successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure through the DBS prior to employment.