SEND Support Staff in your School
We have a range of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) staff who are committed to providing a service that is based on the needs of each child they work with.
We provide SEND staff who can support on either a full or part time basis. Our trained SEND staff are hand-picked especially for your school. We ensure they have the experience and skills required for building trusting relationships to support and enable each child.
At The Southover Partnership we have an in-depth recruitment process that allows us to match the child and your school skills and expertise of our staff. Our trained SEND staff have many skills and attributes accrued through working with children who have a wide range of needs. Key areas include Autism, challenging behaviour, speech, language and communication needs.
In order to achieve this we:
Take time to meet with every school.
Carry out observations.
Focus on learning through devised strategies.
Ensure progress of the child is monitored.
Support both the school and staff.
Work with the school to support the child’s needs.
Meet all staff recruitment costs so you don’t have to.
Invest time to work with you and offer training to staff.
How are we different from other agencies who offer Special Educational Needs staff in North London?
- Support based on attachment theory
- Full range of personalised training in SEND
- Specialist and trained SEN staff to place in schools
- Free consultation, observations, guidance and strategies
- 50 years of collective experience in schools
- Hourly rate – pay for what you get!
- Highly experienced managerial staff
- Training across the school
- Expertise in behaviour, language and SEND
- Dedicated staff, handpicked for positions
- Reward schemes for loyalty
- Reduced cost training
- Personalised approach
The above details what makes us stand out from agencies, who offer Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) staff, we can offer you a full support package!
We maintain the highest professional standards at all times. Every member of our team goes through a rigorous interview process. Al have the necessary legal and professional documentation including DBS and safeguarding.