Examination success at The Southover Partnership School
The Southover Partnership School is delighted to announce another year of examination success achieved by our students. In the Academic Year 2013/14:
- 13 GCSEs were taken, with 92% of students achieving A*- G grades and 5 students achieving A* – C in subjects including: English, Mathematics, history, ICT, Home Economics, Child Development and Art and Design.
- Students achieved A/S and A2 in Creative Writing and Business Studies.
- Overall our pupils made at least expected progress regardless of their needs with many making exceptional progress.
- Accreditations were achieved in OCR National, NCFE and AQA Level 1 and Level 2 and Entry Levels – these subjects included English and Numeracy, Music Technology, Creative Craft and ICT.
- Students achieved ‘Merit’ and ‘Bronze Awards’ in their Level 6 New Era Drama Examination.
- For the third year running one of our students was the winner in his age group for the Leukaemia Cancer Care writing competition.
- We have also been able to sustain the trend of our students progressing on to University this year.
The Southover Partnership School’s exceptional teaching environment and diverse and rigorous curriculum allows students to achieve results in a range varied subjects. Students are valued, nurtured and listened to. We establish what teaching and learning practices suit them most. Our generous staff to pupil ratios creates an environment where every student is valued.
Keep in touch
Sign up to our termly email newsletter: