We are on the lookout for enthusiastic and passionate teachers and teaching assistants with experience of special education needs.
Southover Partnership School
We have staff based at all three of our sites in Kingsbury, Finchley and Southgate. Please download the relevant job description and person specification below and apply by completing and returning the application form. For further information on any of these roles, please contact us.
- Lead Practitioner – Outreach Services:
- Facilities and ICT Officer:
- HR & Outreach Administrator (Part Time):
Southover Outreach Services
As a valued member of our team you will receive;
- Termly contracts – Most of our outreach work is offered on termly contracts with pre-arranged days and hours.
- Regular in-house training – Run at least once a term on areas such as SEND and behaviour management, tailored to meet the needs of staff.
- Support by visit and by telephone – Our senior management team have a wealth of classroom practitioner experience. From in-school visits to out of hours telephone support, they will support you every step of the way in your work.
- Flexible working – We take into consideration your individual circumstances and endeavour to find you a work placement which will suit your needs.
Download our application pack below or contact us for more information
- Teacher Application:
- Teaching Assistant Application:
The Southover Partnership is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to the safeguarding of children and all successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure through the DBS prior to employment.